Sunday, November 11, 2007

Oh so tired...

I haven't posted in a few days because it has been one of those weeks where you are just so lacking in energy. Funny thing is that the more Lily sleeps, the more tired I feel - what is that about?

It makes it pretty hard to get things done when you have no motivation and no energy. So I pretty much did nothing all week! I stuck to looking after Lily and heading out to all our different things we had on (now that in itself will make for an interesting post). I achieved nothing at home, although I may have emptied the dishwasher... anyway, did it matter? No! Did the world fall down around me? No!

So mums out there, if you are tired, REST! Don't drive yourself into the ground because that will achieve nothing!

Of course I am still tired today, but thanks to Jim taking care of all the washing and the vacuuming yesterday, I can still concentrate on Lily - yay! And I had just enough energy left over to post this.

No comments: